Webaroo is a team of young & talented individuals who strive for customer satisfaction & excellent product development.
We believe that self- motivation is the best way to achieve great results & always see to it that all our employees enjoy working here.
In Webaroo, you can feel the vibrant work culture & every day comes with a new excitement. Learning is always fun here.
If you feel that you have the right skills & attitude to join Webaroo team, then please send in your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in business oriented writing, social media writing
Qualification: Graduates/Post graduates with background in content writing, media and news. Some experience in social media/networking will be an added benefit
- Writing/Managing content for all the communities/groups on mobile platform.
- Liaison with all content reporters to ensure successful serving on all communities/groups.
- Strategic inputs for bettering content and more effective ways of serving on all communities/groups.
- Managing/training the team of reporters on all communities/groups for content serving and ad scheduling.
- Ensure smooth interaction between content and sales team for serving ads.
Position Reports to: Senior Content Editor
Reportees: Content Reporters
- Results Oriented
- Strongly self-motivated
- Creative, Entrepreneurial
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills